Tuesday, October 26, 2010
day 25: laugh laugh laugh
random things that make me laugh
1. the phrase "loose purler"
Don't ask why, it's just pretty funny.
2. That Toby is so obsessed with penguins, whom he calls Happy Shit (toddler translation Happy Feet), that he pulls all the books with penguins on their spine off the book shelf to look for the penguins in them. No, he hasn't learnt after the first time.
3. That tinselling means dropping rubbish in Lily's world. I love that she is horrified whenever she sees any "tinsel" on the ground.
4. The Goodies....still.
5. the number 69 written anywhere, yes juvenile I know...
6. Withnail and I... ridiculously, until I cry, no matter that I've watched it like 5 billion times.
7. my husband's blue/black colourblindness.
8. Toby blaming Andy "Daddddd-y!!" anytime he farts.
9. The silly jokes both my children tell me.
10. Red shoes; in a happy way.
Posted by tikki at 11:11 pm