Wednesday, August 29, 2007

some short coming very shortly

well, within the next hour or so actually. I'm uploading to ozebaby as I write.

Golden Orbs Denim Hemp Shorts ~ size 2


Kimono Black Cord Shorts ~ size 2


Hope to have a few more pants and shorts up in the next few days.

I've signed up to have a stall at the kids market our playgroup is organising for October 19 so I have to get some stock organised for that ~ my plan is to do a couple of pieces per week between now and then for it. It should be fun, and all the stalls are from other WAHMs connected to our playgroup and the other one held there, so there will be kids clothes (the other seller there has mass produced stuff she sells), toys, books, jewellery, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)