Monday, August 20, 2007

i just love love love this fabric <3

I "rediscovered" it recently while looking for something pink and pretty for a recent trade. It was hidden away in the cupboard in a bag of my "special" fabric. It's a Japanese import and love the extensive gilding, bright colours and beautiful images. I also like that you can get totally different looks depending on which part you take a piece of fabric from.


These custom pants give you an example, they're really really pretty and pink. The focus is really on the flowers and I used some matching pink grosgrain ribbon on the outer seam so they can be turned up as they get shorter.






Then you can do something like this where I've cut from the bright purple and green parts of the fabric. Pretty nifty huh ! These were a recent instock :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)