Sunday night I set about sewing as I had decided I was going to work on a new pinnie for the store with the gorgeous Alexander Henry Pixie fabric, somehow i ended up making Lily's Dick and Jane smock instead. It came up well, I am quite happy with it, it does look very cute and retro. The pics of her reading her matching book were taken before I finished all the ric rac adornments, I felt it just needed something else at this stage, and that something else was of course, some additional ricrac ~ we're quite fond of a bit of ric rac here ;)
So the little one is quite happy as she has scored two new dresses in the last two days, now I just need to make her some new pants. I noticed today at play group that her longest jeans are starting to get a bit short. Wonder if I'm game to let her choose the fabric LOL
Shall update with a pic of her standing up, as usual we were running late for playgroup today, and didn't get around to taking a photo. By the time she got home it was covered in miscellaneous gunk.