The pants are cut from a beautiful certified organic denim, that is soo soft and glorious. It continues to soften on washing and is the ONLY denim I will work with now. They are designed to be quite a loose fit and easily fit over any cloth nappy.
They have been handpainted by Megsie from pint with one of her adorable little pixies in high quality textile paint. You may have seen these cute little pixie in softie form before. There are even a few people out there who are lucky enough to have pixie pinnies or t-shirts. But this is the first time a pixie has graced a pair of shorts. So these are very special indeed!
The pants feature two back pockets cut from a gorgeous green and pink quilters cotton from Patty Young's Mezzanine range. The pockets have also been fully interfaced for additional strength. The shorts are triple stitched through the crotch area for extra durability and have an adjustable waist. The hemline of the duds have been finished with cute yellow binding.
The sizing fits a wide size range.
These are cut to my standard size one short pattern, but feature a longer length leg. They will fit from about 6-9 months as baggy pants, through to a size 1 and 2 as 3/4 length pants right through to the toilet trained young child as long shorts.
Lily is an average sized five-year old (thanks to a bit of growth the last month or so!!! yep, regular readers that chest has finally expanded!!! ) and she is at the top range of the fitting for these with just a little bit of room left in them.
They will fit for a long long time!!!
Inner leg length: 21cm/8"
To enter this giveaway:
* You must make a unique donation of $5 to the Queensland Flood Relief Appeal
What's a unique donation? One that you make specifically for this giveaway. You cannot have used the donation to enter any other giveaway or raffle! Does that make sense?
* After you've made your donation pop back here and leave your receipt number with your comment.
* You can enter as many times as you like, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate receipt number. Please be honest.
* The winner will be drawn on Wednesday January 26th. The winner will need to be able email me their receipt of donation as proof of donation.
* I will post out the shorts to the winner free of charge anywhere. So all you international peeps, that gives you a chance to win and enter (I'm looking at you NZ gals!!!)
PLEASE NOTE: This giveaway is for the pixie shorts only.
The pixie softie is Lily's and she is her bedtime companion.
To check out more auctions and raffles pop over to Toni's blog and check out the MEEEEGAAAA list!