The winner of this giveaway will win a very delightful little pair of duds, a unique OOAK pikki tint collaboration!
The pantts are cut from a beautiful certified organic denim, that is soo soft and glorious. It continues to soften on washing and is the ONLY denim I will work with now. They are designed to be quite a loose fit and easily fit over any cloth nappy (Toby is wearing a Very Baby AIO underneath here).
They have been handpainted by Megsie from pint with one of her adorable little aliens in high quality textile paint. You may have seen these cute little aliens in softie form before, but this is the first one to grace an item of clothing!!! So these are super special.
The pants feature three pockets cut from a Japanese cotton called 'Retro Spot'. This is a lovely thick and robust cotton with spots of green and brown. The green matches the alien in colour exactly!! (the colour in the photos is not quite accurate) The pockets have also been fully interfaced for additional strength. The shorts are triple stitched through the crotch area for extra durability and have an adjustable waist.
The sizing fits a wide size range.
These are cut to my standard size one short pattern, but feature a longer length leg. They will fit from about 6-9 months as baggy pants, through to a size 1 and 2 as 3/4 length pants right through to the toilet trained young child as long shorts.
Toby is an average sized two-year old and as you can see there is still plenty of room in these for growth.
They will fit for a long long time!!!
Inner leg length: 18cm/7"
To enter this giveaway:
* You must make a unique donation of $5 to the Queensland Flood Relief Appeal
What's a unique donation? One that you make specifically for this giveaway. You cannot have used the donation to enter any other giveaway or raffle! Does that make sense?
* After you've made your donation pop back here and leave your receipt number with your comment.
* You can enter as many times as you like, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate receipt number. Please be honest.
* The winner will be drawn on Wednesday January 26th. The winner will need to be able email me their receipt of donation as proof of donation.
* I will post out the shorts to the winner free of charge anywhere. So all you international peeps, that gives you a chance to win and enter (I'm looking at you NZ gals!!!)
PLEASE NOTE: This giveaway is for the alien shorts only.
The alien softie is Toby's and he ain't giving that one up!!!!
To check out more auctions and raffles pop over to Toni's blog and check out the MEEEEGAAAA list!