Monday, October 05, 2009

a little welcome distraction amongst the chaos that is october

october is a very busy month I just realised.  

Yesterday morning we got home from a lovely two weeks in Tassie, lolled around the house, attempted some sporadic unpacking whilst the kiddies immediately proceeded to reclaim and mark their territory by completely trashing the place, gave up and settled in for some knitting and a little blog surfing and rav catch up. 

Today I began the day with a list of the things I need to get done, a pretty boring list so I won't share it, but hmm, it seems .. quite ... long ... and daunting.

so here's my distraction ...

so I'm a little late, five days in and all that and I probably won't post every day given my dismal attempts at this before, but I'll give it a shot.  And hopefully it will help distract and soothe me from the chaos that October is already proving to be.  


3 comments:

  1. Goodluck with Blogtoberfest tikki!

    There are some awsome blogs taking part and it has been super fun so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! You're back!
    I'm joining in with blogtoberfest this year too, getting back into the swing of things and all.
    Can't wait to see what you've been knitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a bit of 'zen' chickee!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)