Saturday, March 08, 2008

perfect weather

Yeah for long weekends! We were anticipating a hot weekend this one, but today after early morning cloud that cleared and then drifted back in, it's just been one of those lazy lovely weather days. Perfect strawberry eating day, which Lily proved by gutsing a whole punnet.  

Do you like these cute little knitted strawberries?  I just adore them. Lily gave one each to Tully and Asher, they're lots of fun to knit and very quick too. You can find the pattern here.

I've been on the sewing machine today and have a few pairs of shorts and pants just about ready to put up in the store. This is the first pair complete, with pockets from my very loved Dick and Jane fabric. They shall go up some time tonight.  

Andy's in the kitched whipping up a home-made pizza ~ I did my bit and made the base earlier! Yummo!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the strawberries. They look terrific. I went to Queenscliff too - not much there for me this weekend. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)