Thursday, March 01, 2007

Where did February go?

I think the 28 day thing tricked me again, I kept thinking there were a few more days until the end of the month but nope, it's snuck up and on me and I didn't get half of what I wanted done during the GDUCNH. *sigh* I did say that I'd get some fleece longies done, and guess what? I put a pair up to preview at 5 to 12, just snuck it in. LOL
A busy evening, Lily actually went down at 9 *shock horror* which gave me some sewing time. Of course, now she's snuggled up in my arms, the little sweetie. So tonight I worked on some shorts made out of a quite different fabric, played with some ideas for the custom shorts and appliqued the fleece longies. :)

1 comment:

  1. i love them tik! they're in asher's size too. aren't you clever

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)