Saturday, June 07, 2008

some fleece longies up now


at the ozebaby store. Had to squeeze a couple in for the shop in amongst all the customs LOL

Now to finish off my custom list. I've really been enjoying doing customs this time around, usually it stresses me no end as I worry about getting things done quickly ~ and of course, it's Murphy's Law that you always seem to get asked for customs all at once ~ so when I'm doing customs I always seem to end up with a really long list.  I've been trying to work on the schedule of one custom to one stocked item, and that seems to be working well. 

4 comments:

  1. How do I get on your custom list? And do you do fleece pants without a hidden layer for TT'd toddlers? I love your appliques - you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. please let me know how to get on your custom list. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so sweet! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just drop me an email and if my list is not too insane I'm always happy to do a custom. I'll always squeeze in a spot for return customers too :D

    Julie, I certainly, do them for TT toddlers without the hidden layer, Lily has several pairs cut specifically for her lean little frame. thank you for your lovely compliment :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)