Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some new stuff for Lily :)

It's nice to squeeze in a little time to sew for my little sweetheart; although at the moment with her going to bed at 10-11 pm I must say I'm not getting much sewing time. Oh well... lol

Two new items in her wardrobe...



A rainbow babydoll dress. Megsie bought this fabric in Adelaide and it is just too cute; I'll add some action shots as it looks gorgeous on. Because the fabric is so busy I decided to keep it simple.

Secondly, a pair of shorts with pockets in one of my favourite fabrics. I used this in a custom for Larissa and had only just enough for some back pockets ~ it's so pretty. Lily has a cauldron nappy in the same fabric but in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)