Thursday, September 20, 2007

customs

yeah some sewing pics at last!!!

As I said in my previous post, I've been working on a couple of customs. I've actually spent a couple of really enjoyable and productive days at the machine, my only problem has been Lily who just loves to try and climb up and sit behind me while I'm sewing (which is just impossible) or try and climb on my knee. She's always asking me if I want to do some sewing, so she can go in the sewing room and play with the buttons and fabric, but sometimes really isn't that much of the "berry berry helpful" girl that she thinks she is. Luckily she's cute as all get out and can melt me with a cheeky grin.

So first a little sneak preview of something that is just about finished, just requires topstitching, hemming and buttons. I really love Kona Bay fabrics and this one is one of my favourites.
And these fleece longies will be winging their way to the UK shortly. They just need some elastic tomorrow. This is a different polar fleece than I normally use, but it is lovely and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)