Tuesday, April 08, 2008

more birthday goodness

the only time she's ever quiet LOL 

Actually, not true, as she's recently started talking in her sleep.  One night last week she was wriggling around in bed like she was trying to crawl on her back saying, "I can't fly, I can't fly!"  Guess she was dreaming about being a fairy LOL Her unsympathetic parents thought it was piss funny!!!!

Lily is cuddled up here with her birthday pixie, aptly named Pixie. A gift from her very talented Auntie Megsie.  If you're very lucky you may be able to score one of these pixie softies in our ozebaby store.  And yes, she does adore it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. awwwww tik that's the cutest shot and the best thank you lil could have given! so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love her doll, am hoping I'll be lucky enough to get one for my darling girl :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)