Thursday, December 14, 2006

Getting in the Christmas spirit

So today I officially started my sewing for Christmas pressies LOL Imade Andy a pair of PJ shorts ala Peter Alexander in a shark fabric ~ they just elastic and a drawstring. I've got quite a bit to do so best write myself a list of what needs to be done;


Mum ~best not sew for her, she is the bees knees when it comes to anything crafty ~ Last year I wrapped all her pressies in quilting material that was cool, she liked that. Still have noo idea what to get her this year.

FIL ~ Apron with Lily's footprints on it and written on it MY GRANDAUGHTER WALKS ALL OVER ME!

MIL ~ Dunno, maybe some PJ pants and I could applique a matching tee??? some cross stitched christmas decorations , i saw something groovy done with teabags, she likes tea, now where was that??????

Tim ~ BIL I got in the KK hmm, might have to ask Michelle. I'd like to make him something too; maybe some PJs (everyone is getting PJs I think lol) ; if I had enough time I'd knit him a beanie too as he lives in Ballarat BRRRR!!! Maybe I could do some nice bits on some towels ????

David ~ Got him in our KK he wants a tool ~ I won't be making that lol


Kidlet list

Josh and Brady ~ camping chairs with Megsie

Lauren ~ PJs lol

Zoe ~ baby doll dress or a denim skirt to match the tee Megsie is doing her

Tahlia ~ best get the same

Nikayla ~ singlets and tees/ pinnie??

Sean and Nathan ~ thought about macraming some leather wristbands/necklaces, maybe PJs too lol ~ what can you make 8 and 10 yearold boys that have EVERYTHING ????

Demi ~ peasant skirt

Tully and Asher ~ hmm, Megsie lurks here so best not say she might tell them LOL

Abby and William ~ appliqued Santa bags like the one I did Lily last year but machine appliqued


This is the bag I did Lily last year; we use it all year round to hold her pjs as it's not too Christmassy :D





3 comments:

  1. what a list tikki.

    when i realised that you were writing a list of who was getting what i scrolled down very fast... but lol you didn't share!!

    I'm pretty much done. just have to get josh and brady's chairs and print Liz's, Shaun's (note the spelling lol) and dylan's t's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im not on the list!! :P PMSL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gees Joh, I knew I'd forgotten someone LOL

    Scarily, that's just the family list :O

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)