Saturday, November 03, 2012

And the winner is......

My apologies for not announcing the winner sooner. I was waiting for October to end in the Northern Hemisphere, and then Friday sort of got away from me.

I've had a wonderful time reading all the entries. They all really resonated with me. Some made me smile, some made me cry, some made me feel quite nostalgic.
Thank you all for sharing your lovely stories with me.



My random number generator has selected the post from: 
ColJud 
to be the winner!!

Congratulations!!!

I shall be in touch via Ravelry shortly.


ANNND, while I'm giving away patterns, in my first post for October I asked for suggestions of what to blog about. The following lovely people made suggestions that I used, so they each will receive a free pattern of their choice as well:
Annwen
Sea Star
Psylova
Brave New Fiona.

I shall be in touch shortly with all of you too!

I shall be returning to this list again and using some more of these ideas, as there were some fantastic ones that I really want to use but time was my deciding factor. 

Thanks everyone for sharing the Blogtober love with me and getting me over the line. 


xxx

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I am very excited, thankyou so very much!!! I love your patterns and was looking for a pattern to use for Imogen's 10th birthday in Feb. I have been making my girls a Tikki cardi for their mummy made birthday gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh, lovely! How exciting!! It was a wonderful month of blogging, I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow,
    Thank you so much! What a wonderful gift and surprise! Will be in touch via Ravelry.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Georgie. I'm tickled pink to be able to receive another tikki pattern. I'm such a fan. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)